Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tidbits

OK, in this section I'm just gonna add tidbits as I find them. The first is a link sent to me by my sister.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14702

It is certainly a reason to learn dutch!

And now I’ve got something to add here. Just got it in the mail. A great credit card offer from CHASE. 0% annual rate for a few months. (Like everybody else.) Then, you get an 8.99% fixed rate! Great, right?

But in the wonderful world of banking. Fixed is more like the fix is in. Click here to check out the fine print!   Mmmm yeah, I’m sure gonna count on that one.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your band was OK, but McNett had all the talent. He was a lover not a fighter.

Mykel's April 2024 Blog/Column: The Obvious Answer

  Mykel's APRIL 2024 Blog/Column     You’re STILL Wrong Mykel's April 2024 Blog/Column The Obvious Answer by Mykel Board He...