Me too! I can’t hold back any more. I feel the tightening between my legs… an explosion! One… two… three squeezes oh fuckin’ god! I pull out… squeeze four lands on her belly…. just two or so inches north of her navel. It’s an innie… the navel I’m talking about… not the splooge. Slowly, it spreads across her belly. I lower myself… until my head rests between her legs. I lick upwards, vaginally feltching myself… then further upwards, stopping at that beautiful navel… then north to my own gooey mess. Using my tongue, I slurp it into my mouth.
I look up… surprised.
“Talk to me! Say something,” she says.
How much ink has been spilled on the differences between men and women? How many ones and zeros have been bytten trying to explain… or denying there’s any difference at all?
I found this from 1988:
1. Women don’t like The Three Stooges.
I have no political agenda in asking about these differences. I believe in gender equality, not gender sameness. For those who don’t get the difference. 2 eggs and 2 blow-up dolls EQUAL 4 things. But eggs and blow-up dolls are not THE SAME.
Okay, there are always exceptions, even science doesn’t speak with certainty these days… but only tendencies.
- Señors like to collect. (stamp collectors, record collectors, car collectors)
- Señoras like to create. (dress-makers, quilters)
- The fair sex cries easily and at times (like at tear-jerker movies) seems to enjoy it.
- The unfair sex cries at death, but rarely at anything else.
- Women are emotional.
- Men are logical. (obviously someone who’s never seen The Sopranos)
- Men are war-makers.
- Women are peacemakers. (obviously someone who’s never heard of Margaret Thatcher)
Wait! Stop! Back up! Maybe the difference between Chick and Dude doesn’t matter. It’s there, for investigation by sociologists, or psychologists… but maybe it doesn’t matter in our day-to-day lives. Maybe both sides should stop making it important. I’ve often heard women refer to each other with “come on, guys.” Few things give me a hard-on quicker than a fine lady commanding me, SUCK MY DICK!
This from Jon Cox https://squelchchamber1.bandcamp.com/album/down-so-low